Monday 29 August 2011

印尼华人 (21/1)

印尼华人 (21/1)


Assalamu Alaikum.

Posted: 29 Aug 2011 11:11 AM PDT

Assalamu Alaikum.
 
I am Mrs Mariam Ali from London United Kingdom I am married to Late Mr Abdul Ali of blessed memory who was a well known Gold dealer  from Kuwait to London for through out his life before he died in the year 2008. We where married for 11 years without a child.
 
 Before his sudden death we where devoted Muslims When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of 1.Million Pounds (£ 1.000.000.00 GBP) in a fix deposit account with one of the banks there in London using my name as the beneficiary since we could not
bear a child,
 
Presently this money is still with the bank in my in United Kingdom and i am very sick from cancer of the lug despite the fibroid and tumour which denied me a child when my husband was alive as a result i may not last till the next two months according to my doctor report so i want to donate to a Muslims organisation or individual who will use it to work for Allah and i have chose you after making several praying consultations.
 
I want this money to be sheared among the next privileged since i do not have a child to inherit it and my late husband relatives are all Non-believers and i don't want my husbands heard earn money to be used by unbelievers since I am sure that they will not utilize the money in the way I have directed to.
 
Hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I know that after death I will be with Allah the most holy and the most merciful.
 
It is a very important confidential massage that i will like to tell you more about it so get in touch with me so that i can fully detail you what i choose you for and as well give you a little knowledge on how to achieve it.
 
Any delay in your respond will give me room to seek for another Moslems organisation or individual for this same purpose.
 
Until i hear from you my dreams lay hugely on your shoulders
I am waiting to read from you soon   
 
  Mrs Mariam

HAW PARK VILLA SINGAPORE

Posted: 28 Aug 2011 11:48 PM PDT

Haw Par Villa adalah taman bermain mitologis Tionghoa di Singapura yang terletak di sepanjang Pasir Panjang Road.

Taman ini berisi lebih dari 1.000 patung dan 150 diorama raksasa yang menggambarkan adegan dari cerita rakyat, legenda, sejarah dan ilustrasi di berbagai aspek Konfusianisme Cina.

Atraksi ini termasuk patung-patung Buddha Tertawa dan Kwan Im, serta diorama adegan dari Perjalanan ke Barat.

Atraksi yang paling terkenal adalah Sepuluh Pengadilan Neraka, dengan gambaran mengerikan tentang neraka dalam mitologi Cina, semua diatur dalam jejak Naga 60 meter panjang. [Siao Wei, Tanjung Pinang, Tionghoanews]

No comments:

Post a Comment